AGI Automation is currently working on some challenging integration projects for major North American clients.
The following is a summary of projects under development or completed. Further information is available for any of these projects upon request.
• Natural Gas transmission station control system upgrade.
Green-field electrical oversight and control design on new Northern BC compressor station.
Integration with new Solar T-70 package for remote control and monitoring.
• Rolls Royce Spey MK1900 Panel Upgrade
Replace existing Entronic / Woodward control panel with new RX3i / Bently-Nevada system
• Mainline Compressor Upgrade On Two GE LM1500
Two panel replacements for GE LM1500 turbine / compressor packages.
Increased reliability and focus on remote operability from customer gas control.
• Mainline Compressor Upgrade On GE LM2500
Panel replacements for GE LM2500 turbine / compressor packages.
• Sour gas gathering station control upgrade in Northern BC.
Redundant systems for high availability
Installation and configuration of three new servers for HMI.
Historian installation for improved trending reliability.
Re-configuration of DeviceNet system, communications and control management
of 13 other PLC based systems.
• Upgrade of 40K HP electric compressor on straddle plant.
Upgrade existing relay logic control to new ControlLogix system
Interface to plant DCS
• Liquid Plant SCADA Upgrade & RTU Integration
• Meter Station PLC-5 Upgrade